NEW MEMBERS important info: You have joined a league that has raced for over six years, and more than 20 seasons. We are a tight group of friends that race with a lot of give and take, and more important RESPECT for each other. We do not settle any differences during the race. Any issues you have with another driver....go into an empty TS room and talk it over with that driver, DO NOT involve others.... IF you curse at others, argue during race, without notice you MAY be remove from that race. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP GO TO OUR TeamSpeak and ask for help.
Click here for TeamSpeak 101, how to load, and our ID address for our Pw to TS pm any Admins.
To all League members, the following will hopefully answer most of you questions regarding our OFSR League Seasons.
We let iRacing manage our races, so don't ask for your black flags to be cleared for speeding in the pits. We now have a league that understands it's about being friendly competitive.
That said the admins will be racing and will only take action if something gets way out of hand. Last season was a model of how we think the league should run in the future............ lot's of respect, give and take.
However just a few rules so new drivers are on the same page...
1) If you cause an incident on the pace laps during a caution you will be given an EOL or possibly a black flag if the admins feel this was an irresponsible move that caused problems for other drivers. This will be at the digression of the admins and will not be up for debate until after the race has ended.
2) All incidents will be reviewed as soon as possible and will be subject to further penalties if the board sees fit.
3) The Superspeedway and Cup Series Point and Practice races will have 2 fast repairs.
4) Any in race confrontations by drivers with regards to how these rules are being enforced will result in that driver being removed from the race/server.
5) It is very important you log into the server using your OFSR reserved number, any driver who logs in under the wrong number
may face penalty's or removal from the server - So please check your number in iracing before logging in.
6) Only the first vehicle a lap down will get the lucky dog as long as that truck was not involved in the incident that brought the caution out, or as executed by iRacing's admin.
7) Always enter the track on the back stretch(Practice and Race)
8) No doughnuts or burnouts for qualifying to heat up your tires, Put it in gear and pull off without spinning your tires.
9) You must stay to the right of pit road at all times until you are within 2-3 stalls of your own. Entering pit lane stay to in the extreme right lane.
10) Leaders go on green flag
11) No swearing or calling out other drivers
12) No faking pitroad
13) No blocking until the last 5 laps of the race
14) No swerving or warming up tires
15) No over aggressive driving
16) While under caution if you cant maintain pace
speed you have to ask for a eol so other drivers don't get a pit road penalty
17) If a driver is a lap or more down please be courteous to lead lap drivers
18) ALL CAUTIONS ARE CONTROLLED BY IRACING ONLY, NO ADMIN CAN THROW A CAUTION
19) IF YOU PURPOSELY WRECK SOMEONE THEN YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE NEXT RACE PENDING REVIEW FROM THE BOARD NO EXCEPTIONS. IF THERE IS A SECOND OFFENSE IN ANOTHER RACE, YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON!!
20) ALL IRACING RULES AND THE SPORTING CODE IS IN FULL EFFECT
21)Any Driver that causes 2 or more cautions in a practice/points race will be given a warning.
If the same driver causes 2 or more cautions in that particular series they have to sit out the next points race in that series.
We will reset that driver to 0 cautions after 2 practice/point races in that particular series.
1)Don`t jump in front of a line that has a good run
2)Lap down and slow cars stay in the high lane when the leaders are coming
(this does not apply if you are among the leaders)
3)3rd car inline and back should not be pushing
4)No abrupt moves.
5)Look twice before changing lanes.Usually the spotter is wrong when he states clear
6)Be very careful pushing in the corners.It requires both drivers holding a good line
7)All lap down cars and cars about to go a lap down must go to the high line when the leaders are coming.With 10 laps to go all lap down cars must go
below the yellow line. Penalty will be a stop and go in that race or the next race in the series.
8)Cars that overheat and blowup will receive a stop and go in that race or the next race in the series.
9)if a lap down car causes a caution while going down another lap they will be removed from the race or the next race in the series.
11)No passing under the yellow line
Thanks for being a member of our League and let's have some clean, fun racing!!
Refer questions to the contact us page button at the top....
On a final note: Donations are optional, if you can donate please do, our league will be hosting a total of 50 races this season....
On Track Regards,